[GRASSLIST:874] Re: [GRASS5] New GRASS intro

David Finlayson david.p.finlayson at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 17:57:27 EDT 2006

Glad to hear that.

I think one of the great benefits of the new canvas is that it can be
ported to other platforms, no?

I am looking forward to the day when grass runs well in Windows. A lot
of our proprietary equipment runs only in windows. It would be nice to
feed real-time data from these instruments directly into grass for
post-processing on board the ship.

I guess I need to see how the new GUI is composting the images to see
the best way to script it.

David

--
David Finlayson