[GRASSLIST:875] Re: [GRASS5] New GRASS intro

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Tue Apr 25 18:13:36 EDT 2006

David,

The new GIS Manager *should* run with the Windows native version of GRASS
and TclTk. It will be missing the commands that still require x11, of
course. But this is a problem with x11 dependencies, not the TclTk GUI. I'd
love to have you and others test it in this environment.

Michael
Arizona State University

phone: 480-965-6213
fax: 480-965-7671