[GRASSLIST:892] Re: [GRASS5] New GRASS intro

Hamish hamish_nospam at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 26 06:27:09 EDT 2006

> If there comes a day when a Bash script isn't a first-class interface
> to GRASS. Well, that's the day I stop using GRASS.

Don't worry, the command line has its dedicated champions. (I think
scripted modelling support is one of GRASS's most powerful features &
strongest cards)

> maybe it wouldn't be in the GIS ghetto it is now (in USA anyway).

well if being in the ghetto means being 5x more productive than the next
guy, then let him have his fancy GUI & get me on the #4 train uptown.

Hamish