[GRASSLIST:906] Re: Looking for Good No Brainer Doc for Grass!

paul raymond kabobofpug at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 26 14:15:03 EDT 2006

Greetings,
      I  loaded Grass 6.0 & have been able to start the application with no  problem at all. I am looking for some good docs to walk me thru the  basic "detail" process of using it. So far, I have not found anything  on the internet that would help me. Is this book any good, "Open Source GIS   A GRASS GIS Approach"? BTW, I am new to GIS, but trying to learn fast about it! Thanks!

  Warm Regards,
  Paul R
  kabobofpug at yahoo.com

Celebrate Earth Day everyday!  Discover 10 things you can do to help slow climate change. Yahoo! Earth Day