[GRASS-user] Tutorial & help needed::join tables (which are stored in postgres) and export result

Dylan Beaudette dylan.beaudette at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 14:03:18 EDT 2006

Quick reply, as I have not completely finished these documents --- but feel
free to browse them here:

http://casoilresource.lawr.ucdavis.edu/drupal/node/264

there are some sample postgis queries which illustrate the use of spatial
operations, attribute joins, and such.

I am hoping to have a working set of my notes on interacting with USDA-NCSS
soil survey (SSURGO and STATSGO) within PostGIS, GRASS, etc.

I'll post an update when I make some changes.

Cheers,

Dylan