[GRASS-user] PSC: Input Requested

Dylan Beaudette dylan.beaudette at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 14:35:09 EDT 2006

Right. Well, the poll that I suggested is a simple extension to the content
management system that is running our lab website -- I am sure that there is
something similar for what ever is running the OSGEO site... that would
obviously be the best place to host it.

just for the record here is an example of what I am suggesting:

http://casoilresource.lawr.ucdavis.edu/drupal/node/122

Cheers,

Dylan

--