[GRASS-user] GRASS-Warning:: coor files ... is larger than it should be - ?

wqual wolfgang.qual at gmx.net
Thu Aug 10 07:30:53 EDT 2006

Hello list,
I imported a large polygon shapefile using v.in.ogr. First, no topology was
available, so I ran v.build. However, when I try to display it with d.vect, I
get this error message. Does anybody know, what could be the reason for this?
The error message / warning:

GRASS 6.1.cvs (muenchen):~ > d.vect sgk_geb
WARNING: coor files of vector 'sgk_geb at sqlite_test' is larger than it
         should be (55856074 bytes excess).