[GRASS-user] Accentuating/adding topography to a raster image?

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Sat Aug 12 14:22:12 EDT 2006

DEFINITELY drop your resolution before running nviz (or even making a shaded
relief map) unless you want to take all night to display stuff. This will
have a much bigger effect than the size of the image per se.

Michael
Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University

phone: 480-965-6213