[GRASS-user] Accentuating/adding topography to a raster image?

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Sun Aug 13 00:49:29 EDT 2006

The resolution of the region will have no effect on the resolution of the
screen for graphic output from GRASS, unless the region resolution (i.e.,
columns and rows) is less than the width and height of the screen in pixels.
If you are exporting this map (e.g., to a tif), then the resolution of the
region will have an effect on the resolution of the export.

Michael
Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University

phone: 480-965-6213