[GRASS-user] GRASS 6.3 on OSX

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Sat Aug 19 13:39:14 EDT 2006

Is /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.4/bin in your
shell PATH?  A default full install of Mac Python will do this for
you.  I don't know if ActivePython does this.

Even if the download and install steps to install easy_install work,
without the PATH setup, it won't run.

On Aug 19, 2006, at 12:23 PM, Agustin Diez Castillo wrote:

> William,
> I'm trying your python app to build grass but I got stuck at
> easy_install -U py2app # the machine ansers "easy_install: command
> not found"
> # I do mfind easy_install and find nothing
>
> Agustin

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"Mon Dieu! but they are all alike.  Cheating, murdering, lying,
fighting, and all for things that the beasts of the jungle would not
deign to possess - money to purchase the effeminate pleasures of
weaklings.  And yet withal bound down by silly customs that make them
slaves to their unhappy lot while firm in the belief that they be the
lords of creation enjoying the only real pleasures of existence....

- the wisdom of Tarzan