[GRASS-user] gdal floating point exception

jarekj at amu.edu.pl jarekj at amu.edu.pl
Sun Aug 20 19:16:08 EDT 2006

Hi
For over month I try to solve a problem with gdal 1.3.2.

I had noticed it when I tried to export from grass using gdal.

if I run gdalinfo it return "floating point exception"

with ldd and gdb I found that problem is due to tls libraries. On
mandriva 2006 I have tls 2.3.5.  On newest kubuntu 6.0.6 tls 2.6. But
problem is the same. I have installed older gdal libraries 1.3.1 i
1.2.3, problem returns

The detail analising of the whole system is out of my posiblilities (and
time!), all other compiled programs works without problems exept GDAL

On the itnernet I fonud only three similar situations (unsolved)

with regards
Jarek