Aw: AW: [GRASS-user] v.in.ascii error: G_realloc

Praktikant/in2 ARP praktikant.agi at bd.so.ch
Tue Aug 22 10:41:38 EDT 2006

Sorry that I havn't answered for some days. Had some other things to do.
I'm thinking too that nnbathy is failing with the big text file. If I use a
small text file it's working.
But there's still the problem with r.surf.nnbathy which I would like to
use.It's always the same error whatever size the input file has.
>That suggests nnbathy failed, then r.in.ascii couldn't read it's output.
>(I should implement some error trapping here, hopefully will do; noted
>down.)
>
>Where there any errors when you built the nn library or nnbathy?
No there were no errors

>How big is your your input dtm text file? Can you send it to me (if not
>more than few MB packed) or put somewhere for download?
It has about 300MB.Think thats a little bit too big for sending per mail.
Another problem is the licence so you can't download it.But I send you the
small text file which does work with nnbathy but doesn't work with
r.surf.nnbathy after importing in GRASS with r.in.xyz
Maybe something is wrong with the text file. Or I make something wrong when
importing the xyz file in Grass.
Hope the text file helps.

Thanks a lot

Best regards