[GRASS-user] grass promotion

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Thu Aug 24 17:48:23 EDT 2006

For printing, at least for the US I've had good luck with:

http://www.getinprint.com/

Large variety of merchandise to print on.  Their thermal printing
doesn't fade or crack like traditional screen printing and supports
full-color printing.  Reasonable prices and small quantities (ie 1 or
2) accepted.

It's not clear if they ship outside the US or not.

On Aug 24, 2006, at 3:49 PM, Jachym Cepicky wrote:

> Dear Users and developers,
>
> I prepared some t-shirts templates and maybe they could be added to
> GRASS site, so that anybody could dowload it let it print on his/her
> t-shirt.
>
> currently 3 versions are prepared and Martin Wegmann wanted to pack
> some
> of them (or maybe all) to  cafepress/OSGeo. However, not many of you
> have expresed yourselves, which  version would you prefer or what
> would
> you chage, so that at least one of them would be acceptable for you

> http://les-ejk.cz/tmp/grass-tshirt-big.svg
> http://les-ejk.cz/tmp/grass-tshirt-small.svg
> http://les-ejk.cz/tmp/grass_big.svg
>
> raster versions
> http://les-ejk.cz/tmp/grass-tshirt-big.png
> http://les-ejk.cz/tmp/grass-tshirt-small.png
> http://les-ejk.cz/tmp/grass_big.png
>
> what is your opinion? vote or add comments
>
> cheers
>
> Jachym

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

Theory of the Universe

There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly
what the universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly
disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarrely
inexplicable.  There is another theory which states that this has
already happened.

-Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy 2nd season intro