[GRASS-user] grass promotion

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at centrum.cz
Thu Aug 24 18:29:29 EDT 2006

hi,

On Thu, Aug 24, 2006 at 04:25:12PM -0500, Huidae Cho wrote:
> I think the old green "GRASS GIS" text is somewhat ugly these days.  The
> font used in grass-tshirt-big looks fine, but it seems like line space
> for the motto is too small.
>
> I would like to get one for myself. Do you have any plan to sell these
> t-shirts online?
>
> Cheers,
> Huidae Cho

no, and it was not in my plane to sell the t-shirts. I just wanted to
setup something, what the comunity would like as *the* grass t-shirt
motive. or at least to start discussion about it

i'll try to prepare the different version with helvetica font and see

my girlfriend allready made me some grass t-shirt by hand. i'll present
it in lausanne :-)

thanks for feedback

cheers

jachym