[GRASS-user] nviz max resolution ppm image dump

William Hargrove hnw at fire.esd.ornl.gov
Mon Aug 28 13:58:25 EDT 2006

My nviz dies with a segfault when I try to dump an image as maximum
resolution ppm.

I have this same problem with grass 6.1 under FC 5, and under grass 5.4
under FC 4.

I can dump the other formats just fine.

The map products look great on the screen, but aren't much use if I
can't get them into a high-res image file.

Does anyone have any advice on this problem?

Thanks,

Bill H.

William W. Hargrove                     hnw at fire.esd.ornl.gov
Environmental Sciences Division         (865) 241-2748
Oak Ridge National Laboratory           (865) 574-4665 (fax)
P.O. Box 2008, M.S. 6407                http://research.esd.ornl.gov/~hnw
Oak Ridge, TN  37830-6407               FedEx/UPS, use "Bethel Valley Rd."