[GRASS-user] Gecoding Canadian Street Addresses.

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Tue Aug 29 12:08:32 EDT 2006

Sampson, David wrote:
> Ahhhhh, the GFOSS community comes through....
>
> I like what I see so far... Both windows and linux... And GPL'ed (what
> ever the lesser refers to, but assume it is in the same spirit)
>
> I notice you had some involvement... Thanks again for your
> contributions...
>
> I will have to try it out and check out what the schema stuff is all
> about...

Dave,

I have had some discussions with these folks.  I don't think I've actually
done any useful work.  A recent activity of theirs has been trying to get
at least the first 3 characters of the postal code database associated with
the road network file as a free dataset.  I'm not sure where they are on
that.

Best regards,