[GRASS-user] [GRASSLIST:1181] d.m/d.gis mysteries..

Zbigniew Perski perski at us.edu.pl
Thu Aug 31 05:30:29 EDT 2006

Dear Michael and Markus,

Thanks a lot for response. Of course the problem I was mentioned is
related to gis.m not d.gis - sorry about that.

>From followed discussion I see that it is really something not easy but
I would like to ask my questions again (in a more direct way I guess):

1. Is it possible to display result of grass bash script with gis.m?
2. If it is possible what should I modify in my scripts to be able to do
that?

Best regards

Zbigniew