[GRASS-user] [GRASSLIST:1183] how to rotate raster in GRASS ? ArcGIS better than GRASS ?? I hope NO!!

Pierluigi De Rosa sisma66 at tiscali.it
Thu Aug 31 12:48:51 EDT 2006

Yes, unfortunately I have to rotate a DEM for a specifica angle so do a
transposition is not a good method.
I kwon ArcGIS can rotate DEM but I hope this thinks is possible also in
GRASS...

Pierluigi

--

Pierluigi De Rosa

Department of Enviromental & Civil engineering
Faculty of Engineering
Perugia (Italy)