[GRASS-user] problems using r.proj with large data set

Gerald Nelson gnelson at uiuc.edu
Fri Dec 8 11:17:18 EST 2006

I was able to use gdalwarp successfully. I exported the file as a geotiff, warped it and then imported the new geotif. Thanks for the tip on that. Whoever came up with the names for the options was not into readability! Is there any possibility that r.proj could become a front end for gdalwarp; essentially doing the steps I did manually behind the scenes?

Thanks, Jerry