[GRASSLIST:10253] Re: gismlegend.txt problem

Ing.Peter Misovic peter.misovic at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 18:11:32 EST 2006

Hi again ;)
the problem was soleved by following way (maybe it can help somebody):
a.) Download thematic.tgz from
http://www.public.asu.edu/~cmbarton/files/grass_scripts/
b.) copy d.vect.thematic and v.univar.sh into (grass dir/scripts)
c.) manually create gismlegend.txt in you default directory

My fault was that I did not copy v.univar.sh into scripts folder.

This is how I installed v.what. Maybe, it could help somebody.
a.) download gism_rc2_20060206.tgz from
http://www.public.asu.edu/%7Ecmbarton/files/grass_gismgr/ - package
contains new Gis Manager and new v.what script. First of all, create
folder v.what in (unTARed folder with grass sources)/vector/ and copy
all files from v.what/source/v.what.tar.gz into this new folder.
b.) run ./configure as you need, then make (as normal user)
c.) go into vector/v.what folder and run make
d.) do #make install (as root)

Peter