[GRASSLIST:10332] Re: [GRASS5] New release candidate 3 of GIS Manager 2

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Wed Feb 15 19:02:56 EST 2006

I don't  know if you can crash an xmonitor by excessively resizing it,
causing the xdriver to redraw repeatedly. Maybe if you work at it...

But the xdriver works differently from the PNG driver I have to use for the
new GIS Manager. I suspect that by resizing excessively in the new GIS
Manager, you end up building up too many pending processes in a buffer
somewhere. I've trapped as much of this as I know how to keep someone from
doing this, but you can apparently manage to get by these if you work at it.

Michael
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ  85287-2402
USA