[GRASSLIST:10333] Re: [GRASS5] New release candidate 3 of GIS Manager 2

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Wed Feb 15 19:06:43 EST 2006

Maciek

More replies
______________________________
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ  85287-2402
USA

voice: 480-965-6262; fax: 480-965-7671

> From: Maciek Sieczka <werchowyna at epf.pl>
> Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 21:12:17 +0100
> To: Michael Barton <michael.barton at asu.edu>
> Cc: <grass5 at grass.itc.it>, <GRASSLIST at baylor.edu>
> Subject: Re: [GRASS5] New release candidate 3 of GIS Manager 2
>
>> It will change whenever you click on a map display window.
>
> Right! Thanks! I was only clicking the "Map Display" window title bar,
> thought this should be enough. And - could it be enough? Would improve
> things I believe.

The top title bar is the only place on the window I can't get the mouse
click to register. I don't know why.

>>> 8.
>>> The "run", "clear", "save", "open output window" buttons in the
>>> bottom of main gis.m window get hidden when I drag the layer display
>>> options window to the bottom. Could they be permanent, not possible
>>> to hide? (We don't want to hide them, what for?)
>>
>> I don't understand what you are doing here.
>
> See the attached screendump: don't let the buttons (1) get hidden when
> the slider (2) is drragged to the bottom.

Thanks for the graphic explaining this. I don't know how to avoid this. If
you expand the total height of the GIS Manager control window, it helps to
some extent, but does not get rid of this issue. Maybe someone else has an
idea???

Michael