[GRASSLIST:10431] Re: help needed with importing data as vector points with following format..

Daniel Victoria daniel.victoria at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 07:48:19 EST 2006

Hi,

I don't know if it helps but recentlly I wrote a small python program
to convert the CRU05 dataset into NetCDF files. You can convert the
entire CRU05 dataset or a portion of it (defining lat, lon and years).

Since the gdal website states that it can be used to import NetCDF
files, maybe this program could help.

If interested, just drop an e-mail

Cheers
Daniel