[GRASSLIST:10465] Re: QGIS/GRASS for Windows 060217

Radim Blazek radim.blazek at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 04:52:37 EST 2006

On 2/20/06, Radim Blazek <radim.blazek at gmail.com> wrote:
> > However, when trying to open any grass raster, I get the following error:
> >
> > "C:/..../locations//spearfish60/PERMANENT/cellhd/elevation.10m is not a
> > supported raster data source".
> >
> > Is raster processing still unstable or are maybe specific read/write
> > privileges to be set ?

Today I tested GRASS rasters with qgis-0.7.9-win32-060217
and Spearfish and it works for me.
Do you have other versions of GDAL on your system?
It should not be problem because Windows should first search for
DLL in the directory where application is located.

Anybody other had success/problems with GRASS rasters?

Radim