[GRASSLIST:10570] Re: r3.out.v5d

andrea.iescheck at ufpr.br andrea.iescheck at ufpr.br
Sat Feb 25 14:14:36 EST 2006

Maciek,

When I select the icon r3.out.v5d it opens the command box where I select
the input grid3d file, type the output file name and run ... There is a
ligth showing the status of the command but it doesn´t completely ends and
there is no error messages. Anyway the output file is created, but when I
try to import it using vis5d the program (vis5d) prompts an error:
Making ap ...
Writing a 4.3 file!
S: lowlev=0 nl=30
Error in v5dCreateFile: open failed

Actually I´m not sure if there is a problem with the exported file or with
vis5d program!!

Thanks for your help
Andrea