[GRASSLIST:10607] Re: problems with GIS managerRe: GRASS 6.1c vs gis.m error

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Mon Feb 27 11:13:33 EST 2006

There seeems to be a problem with this binary. There was a display issue
that Glynn fixed last week. I'm not sure it's related or not. The fact that
this binary is missing a monitorcap file is suspicious. It suggests that
there may also be other parts missing.

Michael
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ  85287-2402