[GRASSLIST:10614] Re: OT : grass+postgis general question

Tim De Chant dechant at nature.berkeley.edu
Mon Feb 27 15:20:29 EST 2006

It's my understanding that GRASS can read files from PostGIS via OGR,
but it imports them into its own database structure.  Since the two
databases are fairly different, I don't think GRASS can read and
write directly from PostGIS (although I'd love to see that).  Please
correct me if I'm wrong.

Tim
Tim De Chant
     University of California, Berkeley
     Environmental Science, Policy, and Management
     137 Mulford Hall #3114
     Berkeley, CA 94720-3114
     (510) 643-3910