[GRASSLIST:9810] Re: v.surf.idw batch processing

Michaela Kinberger kinb at atlas.gis.univie.ac.at
Fri Jan 13 02:43:13 EST 2006

dear luigi,

i´am also using v.surf.idw (grass6.0.1 suse rpms, and OSX) in batch
mode. everything works fine.

some lines of my code:

v.in.ascii -z input=file2.txt output=werte_red z=3 fs=' '
v.surf.idw input=werte_red output=surf_red col=dbl_310.8606 47.3936 4000
100.6

this is what the input looks like:

    x y z value
    10.7809 47.5606 4000 128.2
    11.0068 47.4074 4000 99
    11.0618 47.4352 4000 135
    11.3792 47.3069 4000 147.48
    11.7633 47.4425 4000 139.04
    11.8919 47.6629 4000 173
    12.3516 47.7543 4000 174

what goes wrong in your script? is there any error message?

lg
michaela

--
Institut fuer Geographie und Regionalforschung
Universitaet Wien

Departement of Geography and Regional Research
University of Vienna
Cartography and GIS

Universitaetstr. 7, A-1010 Wien, AUSTRIA

Tel: (+43 1) 4277 48646
Fax: (+43 1) 4277 48649
E-mail: kinb at atlas.gis.univie.ac.at

WWW: http://www.gis.univie.ac.at/karto