[GRASSLIST:9896] Re: Procedure that I followed for installing GRASS mapserver

Siddhesh Bhatkar sid_grass at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 18 07:08:19 EST 2006

Hello Ravi,
Thanks for the suggestion.Joining this group has
really been very fruitful. Actually i have no problems
in loading GRASS6.0. I have already done it successful
on few of the other systems. But Since we r currently
using GRass5.3 for site maps that we have with us, i
wanted to use mapserver with grass5.3 itself.
We will soon be shifting to GRASS 6.0 in the near
future.
Thanking you

Regards
Siddhesh