[GRASSLIST:9921] Re: Problems when compiling GRASS in an Opteron

Jaime Carrera jaicarrerahdez at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 19 09:16:33 EST 2006

Well, it seems that GRASS doesn't find gdal... that's why I asked you if you installed it or not.

  When compiling GRASS type the following

  ./configure --with-gdal=/usr/local/bin/gdal-config

  HTH

  Jaime

Kenneth Roy Cabrera Torres <krcabrer at unalmed.edu.co> escribió:  On Thu, 19 Jan 2006 07:29:26 -0600 (CST), Jaime Carrera
 wrote:

> Hi Kenneth,
>  Did you install gdal?
>  Jaime

Of course I did!!
I installed it by compiling from the source.

--
Kenneth Roy Cabrera Torres
Universidad Nacional de Colombia

Correo Yahoo!