[GRASSLIST:10036] Re: OS X Binary Issue

Lorenzo Moretti lorenzo.moretti at bologna.enea.it
Mon Jan 30 04:13:18 EST 2006

Hi David

>I've recently downloaded the latest Grass 6.1 binary fromOS X binary
>form Lorenzo's site (dated 24 Jan 2006).  As in the past, I've
>dragged the new file to the Grass folder and replaced the previous
>version.
>
>I am not able to launch Grass with the new version.  I select start
>from the first screen, and receive the following error:
>
>dyld: Library not loaded: /usr/local/grasslib/lib/libintl.3.dylib
>   Referenced from:
>/Applications/Grass/grass61cvs.app/Contents/Resources/grass-6.1.cvs/etc/clean_temp
>   Reason: image not found
>

>At this point Grass appears to be starting.  I select my location
>and mapset but when I try to enter Grass, the program crashes.
>There are other error messages in the terminal screen, but the
>terminal window does not stay open, and I cannot read what they were.
>
>Is anyone else having problems with this release?
>
>Dave

Sorry but this last version REQUIRES Mac OS X 10.3.9 or HIGHER AND
LAST GRASS LIBRARIES. Download and install "Grass Libraries" (051121
- 37.1 MB) from:
http://wwwamb.bologna.enea.it/forgrass/downloadcvs.htm

Bye

||      Lorenzo Moretti        e-mail: lorenzo.moretti at bologna.enea.it
||/|/|  ENEA prot/idr          Web: http://wwwamb.bologna.enea.it/
||   |  via Don Fiammelli, 2   FTP: ftp://ftpamb.bologna.enea.it/ (ris.)
~~~~~~  40128 BOLOGNA - ITALY  Ph: +39-0516098086  Fax: +39-0516098131
ENEA - Ente Nazionale per le Nuove Tecnologie, l'Energia e l'Ambiente
ENEA - The Italian Agency for New Technologies, Energy and the Environment