[GRASSLIST:10093] Re: GIS Manager 2 release candidate 1

Patton, Eric epatton at nrcan.gc.ca
Tue Jan 31 11:31:02 EST 2006

Michael and Chris;

I can confirm Chris' error messages exactly when trying to load dm files on
Breezy using the Jan30th Generic Linux snapshot.

~ Eric.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eric Patton

Technologist, Geo-Spatial Data Services
Geological Survey of Canada (Atlantic)
Natural Resources Canada
Bedford Institute of Oceanography
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada B2Y 4A2

Postal address: P.O. Box 1006
Courier address: 1 Challenger Drive

Telephone: (902)426-7732
Facsimile:  (902)426-4104
E-mail:        <mailto:epatton at NRCan.gc.ca> epatton at NRCan.gc.ca

  _____