[GRASS-user] Can't create location

Frank Broniewski frank at frabron.de
Tue Jul 4 11:14:45 EDT 2006

Finally! I figured out the problem. I could relate the problem to
my /tmp/ directory, where grass stores the new location directories, I
suppose. The format is something like "grass6-frank-10171". On my
system, the /tmp/ dir is of type "sticky directory".
There, something went wrong. I deleted all files inside as root, and now
I can create locations with epsg code. Phew :)

But thanks for all the kind help on the list

Cheers Frank