[GRASS-user] can't use r.recode from standart GUI

Nicolas Devaux devaux at ensam.inra.fr
Wed Jul 5 03:39:31 EDT 2006

Hi all,
I'm trying to use the r.recode fonction via the GUI (raster, change
categories values.../recode categories using rules). When I launch the
fonction, proper window opens, but when I click run, a terminal window
strart to open and close very quickly. Hence, I can't notify new values
to use for recoding the raster map. If  I use the r.recode fonction from
the Grass terminal, everything is working properly...
Does someone have any tip for this problem?
Thanks

Nicolas