[GRASS-user] xganim: X Error of failed request: BadWindow (invalid Window parameter)

Nagesh Bhatkar bnagesh at nio.org
Wed Jul 5 07:19:10 EDT 2006

Dear Sir,

As u suggested i installed the Open motif package on my system.
Compiled the code xganim successfully.
However i get the following error at run time:

X Error of failed request: BadWindow (invalid Window parameter)
Major opcode of failed request: 19 (X_DeleteProperty)
Resource id in failed request: 0x0
Serial number of failed request: 93

Kindly help me get rid of this error.

Regards