[GRASS-user] Can't create location

Frank Broniewski frank at frabron.de
Sun Jul 9 07:28:43 EDT 2006

Maybe it is working now. I wrote in one of my previous posts that
the /tmp/ directory had a sticky bit attached. When I removed that and
granted full access to the directory for everybody everything seems to
work as desired.
It seems that some of the scripts do not run under the user account and
so fail to do their work, since the created directories are only
editable by the user who created it ...

I am a linux newbie, so my explanation may be wrong ...

Greetings

Frank