[GRASS-user] First impressions and bug reports / wishlist

Paul Kelly paul-grass at stjohnspoint.co.uk
Tue Jul 11 10:21:57 EDT 2006

Patton, Eric wrote:
> [...]

But the query was how to do it with a file. I would say:
g.proj -c location=newloc georef=filename

Unfortunately that command needs GRASS already to be running to use it.
If the start-up GUI were written in C it would be really easy to add
this functionality (e.g. by copying some of the code from g.proj) -
currently though it is in Tcl/Tk.

Paul