[GRASS-user] i.spectral and gnuplot

Stuart Edwards sedwards2 at cinci.rr.com
Tue Jul 11 18:13:04 EDT 2006

Hamish, Francesco

Back on this.  Thanks for the tips.  All were spot on.  Now just a
little (?) glitch in the execution.  Script executes as it should if
a 'group' is used.  However if a list of rasters is used instead, the
following errors occur:

GRASS 6.1.cvs (locationA):~ > i.spectral raster=AST6,AST7,AST8 -i
csh: if: Malformed file inquiry.

Click mouse button on desired location

              EAST:             NORTH:
       748730.21875      3969381.53125 1
paste: data.dum: No such file or directory

gnuplot> set xtics ()
                     ^
          "spectrum.gnuplot", line 1: invalid expression

This looks like it could be a Rev 1.6 issue since that's when it
first became possible to use a group instead of the raster list.

Thanks again.  Much learned!
Stuart