[GRASS-user] compiling grass on RedHat - GDAL error

Muzaffer Ayvaz muzafferayvaz at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 14 08:35:18 EDT 2006

Hi;

I am trying to compile grass on RedHat as a USER. I dondt have user accsess.
To be able to do this; I need Gdal library of course.
Since I am not root; I couldnt use rpm package. [ Also I couldt find rpm packages for redhat. I have found for Fedora Core ]
So ı have tried to compile from source.
There are "undefined reference errors" about "lingdal.so" in directories ogr and apps.

How to solve these problems?
Any information can help me much...

Thank you for all...
Muzaffer