[GRASS-user] tcltk problem [NVIZ]

David dpleydel at univ-fcomte.fr
Tue Jul 18 09:48:44 EDT 2006

> I am using almost the same setup, Debian/sarge with Tcltk 8.4 and GRASS
> 6.1 cvs from a week ago. (and it works)
>

> does "nviz -q" from the GRASS command prompt output anything to the
> terminal window?

Here's the output. As for the nviz windows, they flash up for a
fraction of a second.

GRASS 6.1.cvs (zhang):~ > nviz -q
X Error of failed request:  BadWindow (invalid Window parameter)
  Major opcode of failed request:  3 (X_GetWindowAttributes)
  Resource id in failed request:  0xffffffff
  Serial number of failed request:  191

I am using the AMD64 version of Etch.

cheers
Dave