[GRASS-user] Problem with g.region - bug?

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Fri Jul 21 15:24:36 EDT 2006

This is fixed now.

Michael
Arizona State University

phone: 480-965-6213
fax: 480-965-7671

From: Jarek Jasiewicz <jarekj at amu.edu.pl>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 13:30:25 -0700
To: <grassuser at grass.itc.it>
Subject: [GRASS-user] Problem with g.region - bug?

Hi
just after compilation of  beta1 of grass 6.1 I found that "g.region"
gui form "gis.m" not work propertly I set new region and resolution with
"g.region ... -p" (gui) and in output new values was displayed
propertly. But if I try to change display with zoom to current region
(set with g.region) form display gui it returns to previous region

if I use :"g.region" from console all work ok, so I thing that it its
problem in intreface. In my previous compilations of grass 6.1 cvs
"g.region" from gui was work propertly

Ok, I can use g.region from console... but for what?