[GRASS-user] Importing e00 and running m.in.e00

Shaun Walbridge walbridge at nceas.ucsb.edu
Fri Jul 21 20:49:52 EDT 2006

It should be mentioned that the CVS version of GDAL (OGR specifically)
has native E00 support -- so in the long run, GRASS should probably
phase out v.in.e00 for the more robust driver, v.in.ogr.  Probably not
for a few months yet, till a GDAL release is made, packages are made, et
cetera.

Shaun Walbridge