[GRASS-user] Re: proximity mapping / site clustering

Dylan Beaudette dylan.beaudette at gmail.com
Sat Jul 22 10:27:46 EDT 2006

Indeed. The examples posted were using standard numerical clustering,
which just happened to incorporate spatial coordinates. the packages
mentioned up thread are probably better suited for spatial studies.
Also, see the most recent GRASS Newsletter for a great article by R.
Bivand on getting raster / point data into R.

Good luck,

Dylan