[GRASS-user] cva run time

gary lists at lazygranch.com
Mon Jul 24 04:56:32 EDT 2006

Per Hamish's suggestion, I have resampled the raster map until I could
get an output from r.cva. I had to reduce the resolution by a factor of
8. I don't want to interrupt the run, but that should be around 800x300
or so cells.

The output of the "sites" CVA was a solid yellow image, which I assume
means everything was seen. I replaced "type=sites" with "type=all" and
am rerunning at the moment.