[GRASS-user] GRASS Project Steering Committee (PSC) Nominations [Amendments]

Māris Nartišs maris.gis at gmail.com
Wed Jul 26 15:22:32 EDT 2006

Hi, just my 0.02.

IIRC at 24.05.2006 Radim wrote:
"I won't be able to work in GRASS PSC but I'll follow the process of
PSC constitution and I'll do everything I can to ensure that PSC and
decision making procedures will be democratic and it will take into
account everybody who is working on GRASS (I mean vote for all
contributors and clear majority)."

If it counts, then:
Michael Barton +1
Radim Blazek +1