[GRASS-user] GRASS Project Steering Committee (PSC) Nominations[Amendments]

Sampson, David dsampson at NRCan.gc.ca
Wed Jul 26 16:08:38 EDT 2006

Hey Folks,

It has been brought to my attention that some Nominees had not approved
their names for use. Maybe what we can do is that if there is someone
you would like to nominate then track down their e-mail from the mailing
list and send them a quick note mentioning you think they would be a
good fit. This can also get us some people that will actually ACCEPT
their nominations.

For those listed previously on the website
(http://grass.gdf-hannover.de/wiki/GRASS_Project_Steering_Commitee) I
hope you'll understand that I was only trying to pick up where things
left off and I apologize if you have been inconvenienced. For others, I
apologize again for having a less than perfect system.

Perhaps, someone can help modify the WIKI. I could do it, but help is
always appreciated.

Furthermore, for future nomination votes please modify the NOMINATIONS
section directly.

We're slowly hammering out this process.

Cheers

Removed/Declined:
---------------
Roger Bivand

 Newly Nominated:
 ----------------

 Acceptance Pending
 -------------------
 Michael Barton
 Radim Blazek
 Hamish Bowman
 Brad Douglas
 Paul Kelly
 Markus Neteler
 Cedric Shock
 Venkatesh Raghavan

 Accepted:
 ------------
 [none to date]

 Nominations		NAME (#) = nominations made
 -------------

 Michael Barton (7)
 Radim Blazek (8)
 Hamish Bowman (7)
 Brad Douglas (6)
 Paul Kelly (6)
 Markus Neteler (9)
 Cedric Shock (6)
 Venkatesh Raghavan (4)

 NOMINATORS (8)

 NOMINATORS represents the approximate number of people having
 submitted nominations. This is a rough estimate is to give us an idea
 of how many people are involving themselves in the process.