[GRASS-user] PSC: Nominations

Sampson, David dsampson at NRCan.gc.ca
Thu Jul 27 12:07:46 EDT 2006

There seems to be some movement as people check in with potential
nominees. I am waiting back from the majority of those listed bellow to
see if they will officialy ACCEPT or REJECT their nomination...

We're getting there. We just have to wait for the first to step up.

I hope we have some code contributors active. Any ideas out there about
getting contributors PUMPED about OSGEO? Or let us know what bums them
out

 Removed/Declined:
 ---------------
 Radim Blazek

 Newly Nominated:
 ----------------

 Acceptance Pending
 -------------------
 Michael Barton
 Hamish Bowman
 Brad Douglas
 Paul Kelly
 Markus Neteler
 Cedric Shock
 Venkatesh Raghavan
 Roger Bivand

 Accepted:
 ------------
 [none to date]

 Nominations             NAME (#) = nominations made
 -------------

 Michael Barton (9)
 Hamish Bowman (9)
 Brad Douglas (9)
 Paul Kelly (9)
 Markus Neteler (11)
 Cedric Shock (9)
 Venkatesh Raghavan (7)
 Roger Bivand (5)

 NOMINATORS (11)

 NOMINATORS represents the approximate number of people having
 submitted nominations. This is a rough estimate is to give us an idea
 of how many people are involving themselves in the process.