[GRASS-user] Having trouble getting integer labels

Paul Pick paul.pick at ec.gc.ca
Mon Jun 5 18:13:52 EDT 2006

Hi all,

 I have a bunch of (integer) point data I'm trying
to contour. I've done v.in.ascii, v.surf.idw, and
r.contour. The output vector (the contour shapes)
has a 'level' attribute which is a double.

$ v.info v500contour -c
Displaying column type for database connection of layer 1:
INTEGER|cat
DOUBLE PRECISION|level

 When I create labels for those contours (with v.label),
I'm getting six zeroes after the decimal. I really need
to display only integer labels, so how should I go
about that?

 I'm running GRASS 6.0.0 on debian sarge.

 Many thanks,
 - Paul

--
Paul Pick <paul.pick at ec.gc.ca>