[GRASS-user] Freetype fonts in gis.m

Patton, Eric epatton at nrcan.gc.ca
Fri Jun 9 09:10:30 EDT 2006

My impetus for posting was that I missed the ability to label vectors with
nice fonts like arial or other custom fonts our carto guys have developed.
Do you think it would be reasonable to have an environmental variable to
handle the 'global' grass font? I would be nice to just throw a default font
into .grass.bashrc and forget about having to tweak fonts later.

~ Eric.