[GRASS-user] Update of vector table through selections in the map

Andreas Philipp andreas.philipp at geo.uni-augsburg.de
Fri Jun 16 12:02:35 EDT 2006

Hi,

I've done a bit more work on that crude script v.digatt and it is posted now
to: http://grass.gdf-hannover.de/wiki/GRASS_AddOns#Vector_add-ons (last entry
at moment). The script is just tested for dbf driver, linux and just for line
and point objects.

Cheers,
Andreas

On Friday 09 June 2006 13:53, Patton, Eric wrote:
> Andreas,
>
> Would you consider posting you script to the WIKI for further community
> testing?
>
> ~ Eric.

Dr. Andreas Philipp
Institute of Geography